The AutoPylot solution has been validated within the Microsoft Azure A/D security framework. Here are some general considerations for companies implementing AutoPylot in a D365 environment.
AutoPylot and Azure Active Directory
- Users and companies wanting to trial/use AutoPylot must have both an AutoPylot Enterprise Account and D365.
- The AutoPylot Mobile App uses the standard OAuth login framework provided by Azure. It’s a module signed and verified in Azure A/D labeled “AutoPylot STA”.
- For the AutoPylot app to work, the User must have a license to D365.
- The overall User verification includes both Azure A/D and a valid user email address/domain in the AutoPylot Portal:
- If there is no User account in the Portal, the Mobile App returns the message: AutoPylot Mobile Number not found. Contact your company’s AutoPylot admin or email email@example.com.
- To resolve this error, go to portal.autopylot.com/login, and from the User screen, select Create New User.
The AutoPylot D365 Console App
The AutoPylot solution includes a D365 Console App. The Console App does three things:
- Adds AutoPylot-specific fields to existing Dynamics table data structures
- Contact, Lead, PhoneCall,
- Within the PhoneCall table, the new ap_recordingURL will contain a link to the audio record of a phone call, if enabled.
- Creates two new AutoPylot table data structures:
- The App includes new Views:
- Text Messages
The AutoPylot Console App is available within Microsoft’s AppSource, or is available for download from the AutoPylot site as a .ZIP file.